The StartUp EU Project (Be A High Tech Entrepreneur) is EU funded and designed to motivate secondary school students by replicating the excitement and creative innovation of a new start up company. Through an educational game students will develop entrepreneurial skills on a Web2.0 technology platform; they will learn about entrepreneurship through inspiring and thought-provoking videos, on line workbooks covering business and marketing plans and presentation skills.
The Project will:
Do you want to know more about StartUp EU?
- Enhance the ability of young European students to apply creative thinking, curiosity and enquiry, social and communications skills to develop opportunities and teach entrepreneurship.
- Support European teachers to use these innovative approaches to teaching entrepreneurship.
- Aid school development , leadership and links with the world of work.
- Develop positive approaches to teaching and learning entrepreneurship.
- Help promote creativity, competitiveness, employability and the growth of an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Support the development of innovative ICT-based content, services, pedagogies and practice for lifelong learning.
- Help young people acquire the basic life-skills and competences necessary for their personal development for future employment and for active European citizenship.
- Improve the quality and increase the volume of partnerships between schools in different Member States.
|Follow us on Facebook: