With support from the European Commission, EuropaBio, European Biotechnology Enterprises and the European Biotechnology Network; TVG invites you to join prodigious people and reputable companies in showcasing Europe and the rest of the world with the purpose of advancing innovative business and ground breaking technologies.
Journey through the European Village, featuring the European marketplace, and explore topics addressing business, science, finance, policy and regulatory issues affecting the hottest biotechnology companies from across Europe and around the world. Hear real stories, partake in discussions and talk with CEO’s who are making headline news.
SME benefits for international partnering- The European Biotech Network SME session at BioPartnering FutureEurope.
The agenda is hotting up and SMEs are coming together as a focal point
for pharma and investors looking for new talent and technologies, as
part of a global partnering meeting.
Get involved today!
- 10 minute podium presentation
- Promotion from the European Biotechnology Network from registration to the event
- Exclusive speaker access to the pharma/VC mixer hour
- Entry to the ‘Rising Star’ Award – the top 3 presenters pitch to an expert panel in plenary for selection and fame!‘
- R&D funding for SME collaboration’ workshop
- Full partnering platform access
All this from €1000. If you have less than 20 employees, sign up now and
join the party. It is very easy – click here and apply for the 1 day
(€1000) or 2 day (€1300) SME option, using the code 12bpeEBN. This is a
discount of over 50% on standard presentation fees and supports smaller
SMEs in finding downstream partners and investors.
Who will be there?
For more information, contact cs@European-biotechnology.net
- Pharma and downstream pipeline partners – looking for next generation technologies
- Investors – Find that elusive pot of gold!
- Funding providers – Get your company into R&D collaborations from Europe and the US
For more information and to register, visit: http://www.techvision.com/bpfe/
Produced by: Technology Vision Group